Estonian Business Services
EC&N is well established in the Republic of Estonia and can facilitate businesses and provide a number of business to business resources.
EC&N’s Estonian department can:
- Enable Company, Branch and Subsidiary formation;
- Provide, Business and Networking consultation to businesses entering into the Estonian market;
- Advise and help acquire e-Residency for clients so as to enable remote business operation in Estonia and the EU market;
- Lead on the acquisitions of Estonian companies;
- Liaise and represent clients with Estonian Notaries;
- Recommend and establish relationships with 3rd party bookkeepers and accountants;
- Manage the aquisition and furbishing of office premises; and
- Provide correspondence and service addresses.
EC&N personnel’s experience includes
- Strong international networking experience;
- Extensive knowledge of business opportunities in the digital economy in Estonia;
- Proven track record of successful project completion at all level of business; and
- A strong understanding of Estonia’s digital services and e-residency.
Please see below our priced packages for set work in Estonia
Global EC&N work can be billed in (£) GBP or (€) EUR at the client’s discretion. However, some services offered in Estonia can only be exclusively charged in (€) EUR.
The prices listed below are for specific items of work. If we are asked to go outside the scope of these agreed items, our normal rates will apply £125 per hour, £1,000 per day or €140 per hour or €1,120 per day.
Non-Executive Resident Director
Helpful for many tasks such as opening an Estonian bank account and other activities that benefit from having an in-person director able to attend locations in Estonia.
€250 per appointment or reappointment, €250 per quarter for standing appointment, €1,000 per year.
Estonian Notary Liaison
Setting up Notarial appointments and preparing documentation for any required purposes. Such as the restructuring of companies and the removal or appointment of new shareholders.
€200 for the first document, including the required discussion and amendments with the notary. €50 for each additional document needing to be notarised simultaneously (excluding 3rd party fees).
Liaison and preparation for signature in person or via e-notary system included.
Subsidiary & Branch Creation
Dependent on the complexity of the desired corporate structure.
e-Residency application assistance and business consultancy.
€150 for a discussion and production of a brief report highlighting, required steps and areas of concern for your company.
Estonian Contact & Correspondence Address
€35 per month or €350 per year if paid annually.
For more information, please contact us.