In-House Legal Services
EC&N possesses the skill set to manage all the domestic and international legal affairs of an MNC or SME on an interim or ongoing basis.
EC&N’s in-house legal services department can:
- Provide General Counsel, Legal Director, Head of Legal, Legal Counsel, Company Secretarial and Paralegal services;
- Develop a legal and corporate governance strategy, operating model and appropriate business & communication plans which ensure a company is ethically managed, and complies with legal and regulatory requirements in all the jurisdictions in which it operates;
- Identify and monitor legal and reputational risks to business performance and propose appropriate actions to mitigate;
- Advise on any regulatory or statutory changes that might affect a company; devising responses to anticipate any relevant changes;
- Manage legal departments and their budgets & external spend;
- Recruit, manage and develop the members of an internal legal team;
- Devise and maintain terms of business;
- Provide strategic input into growth and investment strategy;
- Provide advice to Boards, Senior Management Teams or other committees on specific projects; and
- Advise on group corporate structure and intra-group contractual arrangements.
EC&N’s personnel have experience of providing in-house legal services to companies all over the world, including:
- Supporting some of the world’s most prominent companies, such as: Vodafone, British Telecom, Logica Plc, Sanderson Plc, Alghanim Industries and Gultainer;
- Managing legal departments of up to 35 lawyers;
- Founding legal departments for companies headquartered in the Europe, Asia and the Middle East; and
- Managing the global legal affairs of a FTSE 100 company operating in 44 jurisdictions.
For more information, please contact us.