EC&N can draw on its personnel's more than 20 years of experience of Outsourcing and IT Outsourcing.
EC&N’s Outsourcing department can:
- Devise and negotiate contractual structures for multi-million pound outsourcing deals for MNCs;
- Put together bespoke contractual arrangements for SMEs, including those with boutique or niche markets;
- Create nearshoring constructs, particularly for UK companies within EU jurisdictions (especially Estonia), post Brexit;
- Provide “level playing field” contractual architecture which best supports a mutually beneficial relationship over the often 5 to 10-year term of an outsourcing agreement;
- Craft the contractual checks and balances (benchmarking, service credits, change-control etc.) which keep an outsourcing relationship working efficiently over its term; and
- Provide expertise in devising and negotiating agreements for IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing, application management and managed services.
EC&N personnel’s experience of outsourcing and IT outsourcing includes:
- Extensive outsourcing experience in the U.K and Europe, including contracts with lifetime values of: £750m, £450m, £250m, £80m and £70m;
- Providing legal consultancy to BT, participating in the negotiation of a £200m outsourcing contract with a major UK financial institution;
- Negotiating IT contracts with governmental organisations, including: central banks such as the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), for the provision of a central RTGS system; the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), negotiating the contract for the creation of a new case management system; and education regulators, e.g. OFSTED;
- Negotiating major automotive outsourcing contracts, including with Ford UK for the provision of an IT service involving 13,000 dedicated staff; and a global IT outsource with Lotus cars and its Malaysian parent company, Proton;
- Negotiating IT outsourcing contacts with major utility companies including Thames Water, Hyder (formerly part of Western Power Distribution) worth £100m and Transport for London;
- Contracts for IT outsourcing services for the aviation industry, including Airbus (£10m) and Britannia Airways (£18m); and
- Putting in place the contractual arrangements to establish a facility in Makati City, Philippines which provided HR and payroll services to 850 customer organisations globally.
For more information, please contact us.